borducks.com / portfolio
paul bordeaux :: (interactive) (ux) :: developer
Show me the goods.
Here are several links to examples of my recent work. Unfortunately, the usual lifespan of web work can be short, so unfortunately much of my work is no longer live. I’ll be adding more of those soon, but for now here are examples of what is live. Please contact me if you have questions, etc. Cheers!
bevmo.com store locator :: store locator widget that queries a .NET backend and builds the UI with Angular JS
answers.com :: A Q&A site that was, until recently, one of the most visited sites in the US. (Check it while you can. I hear they finally shut the doors.)
beyondhousing.org :: non-profit providing affordable housing resources
kidssundayschool.com :: under-the-hood overhaul from unsupported custom, Zend-based framework to Craft + Craft Commerce
Banner Ad Examples :: because they still are, and may always be, a fact of our frazzled existence
Other Work That’s Not Live Anymore
- AT&T Presidential Communication Microsite
- AT&T U-Verse Self-Contained Demo
- Tidy Cats Adventure
- AB Marketing (portal for Anheuser-Busch distributors)
- Vijon, Inc Corporate Site
- Rawlings Gold Glove Anniversary
- Big Time Jersey
- Artificer Wood Works/Wine for a Wedding Store
The Skill List
- Cowboy coding is for suckers. IOW, I’d really rather not work without git + vagrant.